Policies & Certifications
Our Quality Policy
UCAL SYSTEMS INC’s management and employees are fully dedicated and committed to providing superior engineering, combined with quality tooling and workmanship, resulting in high quality, defect-free products, on time, every time.
This commitment to quality is reflected in our daily products and services, in our Company’s mission statement, and in the following Quality objectives:
- Provide exceptional quality products and services by striving to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Maintain and continually improve our formal quality system to meet and exceed standards.
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous process improvement and problem prevention.
- Empower employees so that they can actively support and participate to improve the systems affecting their work.
Our Environmental Policy
UCAL SYSTEMS INC will produce competitive products to meet or exceed customer requirements while operating in an environmentally responsible manner. UCAL SYSTEMS INC is committed to an effective environmental management system designed to accomplish our strategic business objectives.
- UCAL SYSTEMS INC commits to comply with applicable federal, state, and local environmental laws, and meet other environmental commitments we make.
- UCAL SYSTEMS INC commits to promoting the protection of the environment, including pollution prevention and other commitments, through improved process efficiency, source reduction, reuse, and recycling.
- UCAL SYSTEMS INC commits to conduct business so that environmental issues are managed as an integral part of current and changing business strategies and processes.
- UCAL SYSTEMS INC commits to continually improve the environmental management system to enhance environmental performance.
UCAL SYSTEMS INC’s environmental objectives will be driven by the core components noted above. The Environmental Policy will be communicated to our employees and will be made available to the public also referred to in other documentation as interested parties upon request.
Our Corporate Responsibility Policy
It is UCAL SYSTEMS INC’s policy to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our dealings wherever we operate. We are also committed to implementing and enforcing effective systems to counter bribery. This policy applies to all individuals working at all levels and grades, including senior managers, directors, employees (whether permanent, fixed-term or temporary), consultants, contractors, and any other person providing services to us.
What is a bribe?
A bribe is a financial or other advantage offered or given: –
- To anyone to persuade them to or reward them for performing their duties improperly or
- To any public official with the intention of influencing the official in the performance of his duties.
This policy does not prohibit giving and receiving promotional gifts of low value and normal and appropriate hospitality. However, in certain circumstances, gifts and hospitality may amount to bribery and all employees must comply strictly with UCAL SYSTEMS INC’s ethics policy in respect of gifts and hospitality. We will not provide gifts or hospitality with the intention of persuading anyone to act improperly or to influence a public official in the performance of his duties.
Code of Conduct
UCAL SYSTEMS INC is committed to ensuring that its business is conducted in all respects and at all times according to rigorous ethical, professional and legal standards. We are committed to creating a workplace free from harassment and discrimination, where co-workers are respected and provided an appropriate environment so as to promote good performance and conduct. This policy applies to ALL employees of the company.
To achieve this goal, all employees are expected to:
- Adhere to this policy in a professional as well as personal conduct
- Treat co-workers with respect, courtesy, honesty, and fairness
- Respect different values, beliefs, cultures and religions
- Value the contribution of the people they work with and work co-operatively
- Not bully, intimidate, harass or discriminate against other co-workers
This “Code of Conduct Policy” has been formulated to maintain employee trust and confidence in the professionalism and the integrity of the employees of the company by ensuring that all employees adhere to the appropriate standards of conduct as set out in this policy that maintains and enhances the reputation of the company. This policy aims to provide guidance to all employees on how and in which manner should the conduct of employees be when they are undertaking business on behalf of UCAL SYSTEMS INC.
UCAL SYSTEMS INC’s Ethics Escalation policy’s principle provides a framework that allows all employees (while preserving the anonymity of the employee) to report any misconduct, identified unethical incidents and/or violations. We are highly dedicated and committed; our best practice for compliance is to ensure that all reported/escalated issues are addressed promptly and appropriately. UCAL SYSTEMS INC takes this violation of the code very seriously and will take any disciplinary or preventative action deemed appropriate to address existing or potential violations of the code, up to and including termination of your employment. We encourage all employees to report any and all breached conduct to Senior Management immediately.