UCAL Systems, Inc. has 65+ years of experience in manufacturing precision machined components in the Midwest.
UCAL is certified to IATF 16949: 2016, ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 standards. We are also certified as Minority business enterprise by CMSDC. UCAL is in process of getting AS9100 RevD.
At UCAL, we pride ourselves on our high volume manufacturing and assembly processes, which are designed to achieve the highest quality standards while maximizing production efficiency. Our machining capabilities include close tolerance machined parts manufactured by focusing on variations reduction and utilizing state of the art CNC machines ( CNC turning centers, VMC & HMC) , Hydromat, Multi-spindle CNC and Screw machines, Spline Rolling, Gear hobbing, Gun drilling, Broaching, Honing, Grinding ,Lapping, Superfinishing and a host of secondary operations like thermal Deburring, ECD,CNC waterjet deburring, Abrasive flow machines. With the latest generation hydrocarbon solvent and modified alcohol cleaning machines, UCAL meets the stringent Cleanliness requirements of ISO 16232 &VDA 19 and automotive industries.
We cater to the automotive, aerospace, defense, appliance, hydraulic and marine industries, among others. UCAL manufactures components from diameter 0.125” (3 mm) to 4” (100 mm) in production volumes of few hundreds to million parts per month. We machine wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous materials like all grades of steel & specialty steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and exotic alloys such as tungsten in bars, tubing, castings and forgings. We have a fully equipped Quality lab capable of meeting our customer’s stringent requirements.
The UCAL family of companies is your complete source for precision machining and plastic molded products. For information about our sister company, Amtec Molded Products Inc or our parent company UCAL Fuel Systems, visit the following websites:
- Rod sizes ranging from 3mm to 67mm in round and Hex shapes
- Round blanks upto 200mm
- Types of Material- Carbon steel, Alloy steel, Aluminum, Brass, Stainless steel, Casting and Forgings
- Sub-contract Capabilities
- Heat treatment- Thru hardening, Case hardening, Induction hardening and Nitriding.
- All types of plating
- Shot peening, Shot blasting, Magnetic particle inspection, Eddy current testing
- Turning- Single spindle CNCs, Multi-spindle Screw machines, Twin spindles CNCs, CNC Swiss turning, and Hydromats. In diameter sizes from 3.0mm to 200mm.
- Milling- CNC Horizontal and CNC Vertical milling upto 500mm.
- Secondary machining operations- Tape and stone Super finish, Grinding, Broaching, Honing, Lapping, Double disc grinding and Gun drilling.
- Deburring- Thermal deburr, Water jet deburr, Abrasive flow machining / deburr, Electro chemical deburr (ECD) and Tumbling.
- Other Process- Laser Marking / Engraving, Multiple Washing capabilities.
Engineering & Project Management
- Complete process design based on customer drawings from PPAP to final production
- Ownership of entire project including overseas raw material / forging / casting supply chain development
- Dedicated project engineering for every project
- Automation at different areas of machining to provide a consistent quality part at competitive cost
Precision Metrology lab equipped with:
- Non-Contact OD measurements
- 2D / 3D Profile measurements
- Roundness testers
- Hardness testers
- Finish testers
- Dedicated gaging on the shop floor for every product
- Multiple Vision inspection equipment with automation
- Automatic thread checking equipment
- Cleanliness checking capability